Tile and stone bring a unique elegance to homes but create an extremely daunting task: cleaning the grout. Follow these easy steps using at home products for a green, clean and kid friendly grout cleaning!
What you will need:
- 7 cups of water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or bucket.
- Vacuum or sweep area to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Use a toothbrush or similar scrub brush to apply mixture to grout and scrub clean.
- Use a dry wash cloth to wipe up excess.
- It is recommended that you reseal your tile and grout after cleaning. You can purchase a sealer from us or your local hardware store!